Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Traditions

It's Fall!
 And this week it certainly feels like Fall. 
It has been in the 50s and 60s all week and the trees are all ablaze here. 

There are certain things that I always do when the feeling of Fall hits. 

(iphone photo)
Wear my favorite sweater. 
 
Read all the Harry Potter's and watch all the movies. 
 
Reread everything Garrison Keillor ever wrote and listen to more PHC.
(On my bucket list is to go to a live taping. Swoon!)
 
Drink gallons of hot cocoa.

And go for long drives, listening to the Riverdance soundtrack. 

Do you have any Fall traditions? I'd love to hear them! 

Oh Happy Day!






1 comment:

  1. Fall traditions for me are long walks and listening to the fall leaves under my feet. My drink of choice turns to apple cider and snuggling in with a good book.

    ReplyDelete