Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pinned It, Did It, Done Friday

Pinned it, did it, done Friday...
(On Saturday)

Amazing mother, photographer, crafter, designer, & blogger.
She recently did a post about a journal of sorts.

I read that post, pinned it on my "DIY Awesomeness" board, and immediately started. 
I purchased a wee bitty composition journal at Walgreens for 99 cents. 

Then I did a little collage on the front. 

 And a collage on the back.
I love old school collaging.
The pictures are torn out of magazines,
the edges don't quite meet up,
the shiny packing tape.
Love it.
 On each page I gave the date, a simple explanation of what happened on that day,
and the first thing that comes out of Griffin's mouth when asked the same question every day.

"Babe, what was your favorite part of your day?"
 I love this.
It takes less than 3 minutes to do each day.
What a great way to see patterns of what he loves,
see how his vocabulary grows,
see how complex his memory evolves.
Pinned It. Did It. Done.

You can follow my pins here.

Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment