Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day weekend!

A very happy Mother's Day weekend to all you mothers out there!
The first year Matt and I were married, he made a "Step-Mother's Day" card for me.
He read an article about Step-Mothers being the unsung heroes.
He taped it to the card and embellished all around it with hearts and things.
It was so sweet.
This year I told him what I wanted.
We aren't big on getting gifts for each other but
I wanted a Lisa Leonard necklace.
I love Lisa's work.
Love love love.
 And I luuuuuuurve my necklace!
Isn't the packaging great?
So simple.
Colorful.
 There it is.
Perfect. And a pearl.
So simple and beautiful.
I forgot to take a picture of the back.
There's a little heart soldered on the bottom of the pendant with "xo" stamped on it.
That's one happy Mommy.
Not the best picture of me but hey...
I love my necklace.
I love my life with my family more.
I'm one lucky gal.
:)

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment