Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Craft Weekend - Done on a Monday - Posted on a Tuesday

It's been a whole week since I've posted!
I don't like not posting on this blog.
I love this blog.
It has also been several weeks since Family Craft Time.
I don't like that either.
We love our Craft Time.
We love to see G get more and more into it with each activity.
I've seen several of my favorite blogs post this activity.
Watercolor on those little doilies.
Boy did G get into it!
"Dip dip, Mommy!" into the water.
I think I've mentioned....a gazillion times....about how much I love
the fact that Hubs
gets so into our Crafts.
(AKA "Craps")
This week's craft music was Imagination Movers.
Love those guys!


Again with the awesomeness.
Daddy needed a drink.
Daddy put said drink too close to an excited G.
Said drink becomes "Dip dip, Mommy!!".
Wine makes for very pretty water color.
FYI.
Can you locate the Wine-Colored doilies?
:)
We didn't get to do our craft until late last night so the lighting here is icky but we had such fun.
Generic paints, brushes, and Wilton small doilies from Wal-Mart
were all less than $6.
I'm going to string these together and hang them from the window.

Happy Tuesday!
Virtual Coffee will return next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment