Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Virtual Coffee - A Few of My Favorite Things

It's time for some Virtual Coffee!
And you know what that means for me.
Diet Coke time.
YES.
If we were really together we would be enjoying some chocolate goodness.
I saw a recipe today and I just had to try it out tonight.
Are you ready?
Get yer feet set now.

Oh yes.
Mine didn't turn out awesome looking though.
Actually, the first words out of my mouth when I opened the oven and saw the lump of Oreo under an ooey, gooey mass of chocolate chip cookie was
"EPIC FAIL".
But.
Oh but.
Oh my word.
They are good.
So good.

For Virtual Coffee tonight I'm going to write a post with a list of a few of my favorite things.

Bare Minerals.
I love this makeup (I've been using it for 12 years now!) and I wear the foundation,
eye shadows, and Glee (above picture).
Glee is amazing.
It makes, by far, my favorite lipstick shade.
Here's what I do...
I outline my lips with a nude lip liner.
I put chapstick on.
Then I pat Glee on my lips and blend in.
It stays on FOREVER.
And it doesn't dry out my lips!
Love. This. 

L'Oreal Double Extend Tubes.
Okay, here's the thing about my eyelashes.
They are stick straight.
Stick. Straight.
But long.
I've tried brands that would heavily weigh my lashes down to where they went back to straight
after I curled them.
I've tried brands that left me raccoon-eyed. Even the waterproof ones.
But this.
Oh this.
I don't have to curl my lashes anymore because they give my lashes a new look of fullness!
And they. do. not. smudge.
Not one bit.
This stuff creates a cone of mascara around each lash and it totally stays put all day.
When I'm ready to take my makeup off at night, I simply wet my lashes and gently pull.
The tubes pop off!
No more slimy, oily makeup remover!
Nice!


This is what I smell like.
Well, I have three perfumes that I wear.
One for everyday.
One for casual stuff.
One for dates.
This is my favorite.
So light.
Reminds me of my wedding day.

http://busybodybook.com/inside.html

I couldn't find an image of my planner online but here is a link.
It's the Busy Body Book.
I have used planners since I was in high school and this is the only one that has ever given me everything I need.
With room to grow.
It keeps me organized.
Sane.
Happy.
Love this!

K. There you have it.
A few of my favorite things!
For more coffee talk, head on over to Lucky Number 13!

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment