Friday, February 25, 2011

Decompression & Link Love

So, the short of it is that I called Hubs and asked if he could take over
G's bedtime routine when he got home from work so I could
escape to the bedroom and decompress.
Cut to Hubs coming home, saying the perfect, "Hon, I've got this. You go."
Hubs rocks my world.
Commence blog stalking.
I headed over to Shauna's blog. Totally what I needed!
I'm in.

Can you believe that this stuff is edible?!
I have to have this. I think I would have been a much less picky eater as a child if my mother would've put this on meatloaf and tomatoes.

For a long time my hair looked like this.
Maybe once I lose 30 pounds or so I'll cut it again.
I did like it like that.

I luuuuuurve this site.
I find so much inspiration here.
The colors, emotions, angles, locations...All right up my alley.

This blog always puts a smile on my face. So non-bloggy.
Like a good book, I can't put it down.

I love this sweater.
I'm a sucker for sweaters.

That's all for now. I really like this idea, Cherish!
It really makes me think about things that make me happy.
Things that fill me up.
Things that inspire me that I would want to share.
Thank you!

Head over to Cherish's blog for some more link love!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that glitter is edible! so crazy I want some!!
    I love WHATEVER too! & that sweater...yes please! :)

    So glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete