Friday, February 11, 2011

Go-To Noodles

This is my go-to meal. Simple Sesame Noodles from PW.
Nom nom nom
Okay, here's what you'll need.
 12 oz of thin noodles, cooked and drained
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
2 TBS Sugar
4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
2 TBS Rice Vinegar
3 TBS Pure Sesame Oil
1/2 tsp Hot Chili Oil (notice I used what was available from the store at the time. Mongolian Fire Oil works just as awesome.)
4 TBS Canola Oil
2 TBS Hot Water
I leave out the 4 Green Onions, sliced, that the recipe calls for. They are awesome and they add a little kick and some crunch but we never have this in the house. I have all the other stuff, so I do without and it tastes just as good.
 It tastes extra good when you have a helper.
 Said helper can get a little too aggressive with the whisk, however.
 I just want to eat him up.
 Okay, back to it. Whisk all the ingredients together while the noodles are cooking. Adjust ingredients to taste. I like mine a little sweeter, so I usually wind up adding a bit more Soy Sauce and Sugar.
But that's just me.
You do what you want. Go on wit yo spicy self.
 Ta da! I don't have any action shots of me making this tasty dish. I have this toddler, you see.
 He likes to jump on bar stools, you see.
You may think you won't have enough sauce for the noodles. Trust me, the recipe makes plenty.
Trust in PW. She will never steer you wrong.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment