Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting Started

Hello, Internet. Thank you for stopping by and seeing life through my lens.
I started a personal blog in 2007. You can find that blog here.
I started it as a way of documenting my kiddos. Mainly for my sister, who lives far far away.
I wanted that blog to become so many different things and it never seemed to work for me so I wanted to start fresh.
Come on, meet my family.
 This is G. He is my busy little boy.
 This is R. She lives far away too and we don't get to see her often enough. Doesn't she have the best smile?!
 Me and Hubs.
(Photo by Lindsay DiTore)
 Hubs is the best man I've ever known. He's patient and kind and gentle but crazy fun.
And he's super funny. Just ask him. ;)
(Photo by Lindsay DiTore)
(Photo by Lindsay DiTore)
This is what I do.
I've recently started a photography business. You can find that blog here.
I have always loved taking pictures.
I love my family.
I love cooking and baking.
I love thrifting and creating.
I love DIYing.
I don't love our too small house.
I love blog stalking.
I have a lot to say.
Follow me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment